A repeater is an electronic device that receives a signal and retransmits it. Repeaters are used to extend transmissions so that the signal can cover longer distances or be received on the other side of an obstruction. Digital repeater is a radio repeater for boosting cell phone reception in a limited area. The device functions like a small cellular base station, with a directional antenna to receive the signal outdoor from the nearest cell tower, a repeater, and a local antenna to rebroadcast the signal to nearby cell phones.
This outdoor cell phone signal booster is a digital repeater with waterproof enclosure(IP65). Applicable to outdoor mine, valley, highway etc.
- Support multi operators' network stimultaneously
- Support multi sub bands, band selective, channel selective, band tunable, hybrid( band + channel selective)
- High isolation, out of band rejection
- Support future bandwidth re-allocation, easy for refarming
- IP65, waterproof, dust proof
Band 8: 900MHz Band 3: 1800MHz Band 1: 2100MHz